Tech for Admin Tasks - Cozi App WAP #1

 "Tech for Life"
Rosa Alberto's WAP 2



"Great, I missed another important appointment"

How many of us has this happened too?  

Well it happens to me too often. I recently came across an app called "cozi".  This app promises to help families communicate important appointments and date all while helping each member stay organize.

The app is free to download and offers the following features for free:

  • Shared Family Accounts
  • Color Coded Calendar
  • Shopping List
  • To Do List
  • Recipe Box
For "Cozi Gold" (for a yearly fee of $29.99) you'll get a few extra things including the above plus:
  • No Ads pop-up
  • Mobile Month View
  • Calendar Search
  • Multiple Reminders
  • Change Notifications
  • Shopping Mode
  • Birthday Tracker
Once you have downloaded the app, you are instructed to create an account.  In creating this account you are given the option to add family members and are encouraged to share the log-in password with each family member. Once you have created your log-in, you can customize your settings to include calendar management, email agenda, time zone, color code family members, and even allows you to add a family picture.







I quickly started adding events in the calendar options. In the "add event" window you are able to customize your events and reminders and have them repeat as needed. This also gives you the option to choose who is part of this event and they automatically send a reminder to all family members.


I continue my way through the "To Do List". I am very excited for this list to help me keep organize ( I now just have to remember to add to the list 😏 ). 



I personally don't care much for this app since I feel that it does what my google calendar already does minus the shopping list.
This app might be very useful for a family with teenage kids who run errands and need to be on track with activities and parent reminders.  It's not very helpful for a single mom of young kids, hens I will be the only one using it.   

 


Comments