Final Presentation


 I have learned and grown immensely in the area of technology during these past months. When I registered for the class, I was a bit apprehensive & nervous. During the first class I was baffled and envisioned my dismay.

Now I am better able to research and incorporate technology in my class. I'm no longer afraid to try, fail, learn, use, and continue learning with my students. 

Please enjoy this final presentation I have created of everything I've learned.


Final Presentation

Comments

  1. Rosa your video is private..this is Michele my email is mshaw62@comcast.net if you fix it..lmk..Wonderful meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosa, I think you need to adjust your privacy settings so we can see your video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosa, it was nice being in class with you. I've checked back a few times tonight hoping to see your video. The videos take a lot of work so I wanted to make sure I viewed them all. If it is easier, you can email me the video at bethbide@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment